Due to a high volume of orders received over the last three weeks, take note that our current wait time for the delivery of AccèSki Famille cards is 10 business days after your pictures have been validated online. Thank you for your patience. Our team is working hard to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
Saguenay / Lac-Saint-Jean
The terms “skier”, “alpine skiing”, and “ski” used in the text refer also to snowboard users.
1. By purchasing an AccèSki Famille card, holders agree to these terms and conditions. The Quebec Ski Area Association (ASSQ) reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The modified terms and conditions will be posted on the mysnowstore. com Web site within days of the modifications. The terms and conditions on the Web site take precedence over any other version, verbal or written. In the event the information pertaining to visits or to ski areas contains an error or is interpreted differently by the holder, the ASSQ’s version takes precedence.
View your ski area visits
2. To view the ski area visits for which you used your AccèSki Famille card, follow these steps:
If you are unable to consult your ski area visits or do not have Internet access, contact the mysnowstore.com customer service at 1 877 614-2777 from Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. and it will be our pleasure to assist you.
3. If your AccèSki Famille card is lost or stolen, please notify the customer service of mysnowstore.com immediately at 1 877 614-2777 from Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. The balance on the lost or stolen card will be transferred to the new card. A replacement and handling fee of $5 will apply.
4. Discounts apply:
5. The AccèSki Famille card is valid only for the purchase of ski tickets. The AccèSki Famille card cannot be used toward the purchase of season pass, packages, lodging, food or other related services.
6. Only one discount per day is allowed with the AccèSki Famille card and the ski tickets obtained with the card are non- transferable.
7. The discount will be debited from your card by the ticketing attendant.
8. The discounts on the card are subject to the regulations established by the individual ski areas.
9. AccèSki Famille card, discounts and ski tickets obtained with the card are non-transferable and may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of under any circumstances. Reselling an AccèSki Famille card or ski tickets constitutes fraud, and offenders will be sued.
10. Card discounts are valid every day the ski area is in operation in the current season until the expiration date on the back of the AccèSki Famille card.
11. Discounts may not be combined with any other rebates, ski area promotion, 2-for-1 offers, or any other mysnowstore. com product: Ski Passe-Partout card, Boni20 card and Expérience maneige card.
Conditions of use 12. The AccèSki Famille cardholder must go to the ski area’s ticket office to procure a daytime or evening ticket (where evening skiing is available) in order to use the ski lifts.
13. The ticket allows the cardholder to use the ski lifts and have access to all unrestricted areas during the winter season.
14. You must immediately and mandatory attach your daytime or evening ticket to your ski jacket, under the ticketing personnel’s supervision. Tickets attached to mittens, glasses, poles, etc. will be refused on the ski lifts and may even be confiscated without refund or financial compensation.
15. A skier who has forgotten his AccèSki Famille card will have to purchase his daytime or evening ticket, at his expense, to use the ski lifts, and there will be no refund and no compensation to the holder.
16. The AccèSki Famille cardholder acknowledges the inherent risks associated with skiing and the use of ski lifts and agrees to assume full responsibility for any injury whatsoever that he may sustain or cause to another person and agrees to release and/or indemnify the ski area and the ASSQ in this regard.
17. In addition, the holder assumes full responsibility for any injury whatsoever resulting from violation of the ski area rules and regulations, the Mountain Code of Conduct and the present terms and conditions and releases and exonerates the ASSQ and the ski area for any injury related to such actions.
18. The ASSQ is not responsible for any ski areas that are unable to honour their discounts because of force majeure, strikes, closures or other events beyond their control.
19. The AccèSki Famille card is designed to promote alpine skiing and snowboard in Quebec and it may not be used for promotional activities or resold without written authorization from the ASSQ.
20. The ASSQ reserves the right to confiscate or de-activate a AccèSki Famille card if the cardholder fails to comply with the rules and conditions of use specified herein, without further notice, refund or compensation.
21. The AccèSki Famille card issued remains the property of ASSQ.
RFID Access Control System
22. A new technology is emerging at ski areas—RFID access control systems. Presently, a limited number of ski areas have adopted this technology, and the way it works differs from one ski area to another. The price of an RFID card also varies depending on the ski area but does not exceed $7. In some cases, this cost is refundable the same day at the ski area or anytime during the season at the issuing ski area, and in others, it is not.
23. The discount does not apply to the price of the RFID card.
24. Reimbursement within 15 days of the purchase date. You must ship the unused cards by mail to the customer service of mysnowstore.com : 1347, rue Nationale, Terrebonne ( Québec) J6W 6H8.
25. No AccèSki Famille card and no unused tickets may be reimbursed, credited, exchanged for cash, or transferred to the following season.
Your card is rejected at the ticket office?
26. Despite our very best efforts to ensure the smooth operation of our processing system and train our ticketing personnel, transaction errors and system failures may still occur. If your transaction is rejected by the system, it is the user’s responsibility to contact the ski areas’ technical support immediately at 1 855 444-1044 for validation purposes. The ski areas’ technical support is open from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., as well as on Saturdays and Sundays and during holidays between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. This call will allow us to verify the reasons of the rejection and rectify the situation on site. If, despite your service call, the ski areas’ technical support is not able to rectify the situation, you must take note of the number of the ticket of your service call and the ski area you visited and keep your ski ticket and the proof of payment in order to E-mail them to the customer service of mysnowstore. com at email@example.com. No refund will be granted without the supporting information and the ticket number the technical support team will have given you. The customer service of mysnowstore.com will analyze your request and contact you as soon as possible. No financial compensation will be paid for the inconvenience.
General or local system failure
27. In the event of a general or local system failure, the ski area will remove the lowest discount and will debit your AccèSki Famille card once the system is back up and running. If the discount granted proved not to be available on your card, the ASSQ reserves the right to debit a higher discount for the ski area you visited or an equal or higher discount for another participating ski area with no financial compensation for any inconvenience.
The use of the masculine is to simplify the text.