Review all the rules and conditions of use and must attach your photo in the adhesive security seal on the back of your Ski Passe-Partout card.
If you do not affix your photo, your Ski Passe-Partout Card will be refused at the ski area's ticket office.
Saguenay / Lac-Saint-Jean
*Mont Sainte-Anne, Station Mont Tremblant and Le Massif de Charlevoix (1 x 35%, 2 x 30% et 2 x 25%)
This list may vary without notice during the season.To come
The terms “skier”, “alpine skiing”, and “ski” used in the text refer also to snowboard users.
1. By purchasing a Ski Passe-Partout card, holders agree to these terms and conditions. The Quebec Ski Area Association (ASSQ) reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The modified terms and conditions will be posted on the mysnowstore.com Web site within days of the modifications. The terms and conditions on the Web site take precedence over any other version, verbal or written. In the event the information pertaining to visits or to ski areas contains an error or is interpreted differently by the holder, the ASSQ’s version takes precedence.
2. Before using your Ski Passe-Partout card, you are required to affix your photo in the space provided on the card so that you may benefit from the advantages reserved only for the person in the photo. Note that your Ski Passe- Partout card will be rejected if you have not attached your photo in the space provided.
Replacement guarantee – Online activation required
3. In order to activate your guarantee protecting you against loss and theft, you must register your card on line at mysnowstore.com.
4. If your Ski Passe-Partout card is lost or stolen, please notify the customer service of mysnowstore. com immediately at 1 877 614-2777 from Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Your card will be replaced only if you have activated your guarantee on line. The balance on the lost or stolen card will be transferred to the new card. A replacement and handling fee of $5 will apply.
View your ski area visits
5. To access your ski area visits; make sure you have activated your card’s guarantee at mysnowstore.com. Once the guarantee has been activated, the visits for which you used your Ski Passe-Partout card will be automatically registered in your account at mysnowstore. com. To view the visits you put on your Ski Passe-Partout card, click on “See my transactions” beside the number corresponding with your card in your account at mysnowstore.com.
6. Discounts apply:
7. The Ski Passe-Partout card is valid only for the purchase of ski tickets. The Ski Passe-Partout card cannot be used toward the purchase of season pass, packages, lodging, food or other related services.
8. Only one discount per day is allowed with the Ski Passe-Partout card and the ski tickets obtained with the card are non-transferable.
9. The discount will be debited from your card by the ticketing attendant.
10. The discounts on the card are subject to the regulations established by the individual ski areas.
11. Ski Passe-Partout card, discounts and ski tickets obtained with the card are non-transferable and may not be sold, transferred or otherwise disposed of under any circumstances. Reselling a Ski Passe-Partout card or ski tickets constitutes fraud, and offenders will be sued.
12. Card discounts are valid every day the ski area is in operation in the current season until the expiration date on the back of the Ski Passe-Partout card.
13. Discounts may not be combined with any other rebates, ski area promotions, 2-for-1 offers, or any other mysnowstore.com product: AccèSki Famille card, Boni20 card and Expérience maneige card.
Conditions of use
14. The Ski Passe-Partout cardholder must go to the ski area’s ticket office to procure a daytime or evening ticket (where evening skiing is available) in order to use the ski lifts.
15. The ticket allows the cardholder to use the ski lifts and have access to all unrestricted areas during the winter season.
16. You must immediately and mandatory attach your daytime or evening ticket to your ski jacket, under the ticketing personnel’s supervision. Tickets attached to mittens, glasses, poles, etc. will be refused on the ski lifts and may even be confiscated without refund or financial compensation.
17. A skier who has forgotten his Ski Passe-Partout card will have to purchase his daytime or evening ticket, at his expense, to use the ski lifts, and there will be no refund and no compensation to the holder.
18. The Ski Passe-Partout cardholder acknowledges the inherent risks associated with skiing and the use of ski lifts and agrees to assume full responsibility for any injury whatsoever that he may sustain or cause to another person and agrees to release and/or indemnify the ski area and the ASSQ in this regard.
19. In addition, the holder assumes full responsibility for any injury whatsoever resulting from violation of the ski area rules and regulations, the Mountain Code of Conduct and the present terms and conditions and releases and exonerates the ASSQ and the ski area for any injury related to such actions.
20. The ASSQ is not responsible for any ski areas that are unable to honour their discounts because of force majeure, strikes, closures or other events beyond their control.
21. The Ski Passe-Partout card is designed to promote alpine skiing and snowboard in Quebec and it may not be used for promotional activities or resold without written authorization from the ASSQ.
22. The ASSQ reserves the right to confiscate or de-activate a Ski Passe-Partout card if the cardholder fails to comply with the rules and conditions of use specified herein, without further notice, refund or compensation.
23. The Ski Passe-Partout card issued remains the property of ASSQ.
RFID Access Control System
24. A new technology is emerging at ski areas— RFID access control systems. Presently, a limited number of ski areas have adopted this technology, and the way it works differs from one ski area to another. The price of an RFID card also varies depending on the ski area but does not exceed $7. In some cases, this cost is refundable the same day at the ski area or anytime during the season at the issuing ski area, and in others, it is not.
25. The discount does not apply to the price of the RFID card.
26. Purchase at Sports Experts, Intersport or S3 : The Ski Passe-Partout card is reimbursable within 15 days of the purchase date at the Sports Experts, Intersport or S3 store where it was purchased. The Ski Passe-Partout user’s guide and card must be in their original condition and must contain all the discounts. Proof of purchase is required.
27. Purchase on mysnowstore.com : The Ski Passe-Partout card is reimbursable within 15 days of the purchase date by mailing the user’s guide and magnetic card, a copy of proof of purchase and your name and address to the ASSQ office. The Ski Passe-Partout card user’s guide and card must be in their original condition and must contain all the discounts.
28. No Ski Passe-Partout card and no unused tickets may be reimbursed, credited, exchanged for cash, or transferred to the following season.
Your card is rejected at the ticket office?
29. Despite our very best efforts to ensure the smooth operation of our processing system and train our ticketing personnel, transaction errors and system failures may still occur. If your transaction is rejected by the system, it is the user’s responsibility to contact the ski areas’ technical support immediately at 1 855 444-1044 for validation purposes. The ski areas’ technical support is open from Monday to Friday between 6 a.m. and 11 p.m., as well as on Saturdays and Sundays and during holidays between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. This call will allow us to verify the reasons of the rejection and rectify the situation on site. If, despite your service call, the ski areas’ technical support is not able to rectify the situation, you must take note of the number of the ticket of your service call and the ski area you visited and keep your ski ticket and the proof of payment in order to E-mail them to the customer service of mysnowstore. com at firstname.lastname@example.org. No refund will be granted without the supporting information and the ticket number the technical support team will have given you. The customer service of mysnowstore.com will analyze your request and contact you as soon as possible. No financial compensation will be paid for the inconvenience.
General or local system failure
30. In the event of a general or local system failure, the ski area will remove the lowest discount and will debit your Ski Passe-Partout card once the system is back up and running. If the discount granted proved not to be available on your card, the ASSQ reserves the right to debit a higher discount for the ski area you visited or an equal or higher discount for another participating ski area with no financial compensation for any inconvenience.
The use of the masculine is to simplify the text.